Be Sure to check out our Online Shopping Section for great gift ideas.
  Kids In Support of Soldiers | K.I.S.S.   Follow the Kids on Facebook
Kids in Support of Soldiers
  Click Here to make a Donation

Sign our Guestbook kidsinsupportofsoldiers.org

Leave a comment here ...

If you would like to leave a comment for us, please complete the form. All comments will need to be approved before they are posted to the website.

Joyce O'Neill 02-26-2014 12:09 pm
Thank you for caring about our soldiers while they are away from home. They appreciate your thoughts and concern for them, and we as parents do also, thanks for keeping up the spirits of our troops overseas.
Claire Jakobson 02-04-2014 10:17 am
I just found out about this wonderful, caring, giving group of people and am overwhelmed! I have a nephew over in Afghanistan serviing this great Nation....how surprised he will be to received a KISS from home!!
Sherry McMaster 01-16-2014 02:03 pm
I just learned of this group and my husband and I were very impressed. I would like to know more about the group and how I can help let others know.

Sherry, Please email me at akissfromhome@yahoo.com or call me at 321-279-6792 and I would be more that happy to talk with you. Joe Mattei K.I.S.S.
K.I.S.S. 10-14-2013 03:08 pm
Darren, Please email us at akissfromhome@yahoo.com so we can communicate and get you the items you want.
Darren Bice 10-14-2013 05:21 am
I recieved my 1st package from you guys and I am trying to figure out how to get ahold of you guys to request certain items next time like you mentioned in the letter that came with the care package. How do I request those things. Thanks the package was awesome, appreciate everything.

Darren
Nancy LaFleur 07-19-2013 10:10 am
I am a new Army Mom and my son is getting ready to head to Germany for 2 years. I just found out about your organization and I'm thrilled to know about it. I will be a supporter from now on!Keep up the good work!